- 1 What is Acrylic Signage?
- 2 Advantages of Acrylic Signage’s Material
- 3 Beneftis of Using Arcylic Signage
- 4 To Learn More About Acrylic Signage, Contact Us!
What is Acrylic Signage?
Acrylic signage are wonderful alternatives for a basic yet elegant design in any office, including indoor and outdoor signage like menu holders, table tents, and professional settings. Acrylic signage is the ideal solution for making your business stand out.
Use acrylic to keep your small signs looking professional and fully visible. They are completely customized and one of the most effective methods to display your logo or business. We can see from the application of acrylic signage that it has played an important part in the advertising business and branding.
Acrylic signage is made of a colorless, clear, and durable cast polymer that is a great alternative to traditional glass. They are frequently used as workplace, exhibition, directional, and architectural signs due to their depth, clarity, and beauty.
Advantages of Acrylic Signage’s Material
Acrylic material provides a great visual impact, a variety of colors, and is stunning. Acrylic materials are smooth, clear, and appealing, and they may be processed in a variety of ways.
- Weather resistance: The panel is coated with a high concentration of UV absorber, ensuring long-term weather resistance and never fading. The service life of a good-quality plate can range from 8 to 15 years; this is unrivaled in the metal world or in inkjet.
- Durability: The product provides enough protection for the built-in light source and can extend the duration of its use.
- Impact resistance: The impact resistance index of acrylic signage is 200 times that of glass, with essentially little chance of being shattered.
- Light transmittance: up to 93%; transmittance is admirable, the light is dim, the lamplight intensity required is lower, and electric energy is saved. Acrylic characters are brilliant as compared to neon lights, which are bright as lines and softer.
- Combining acrylic signage with LED has resulted in additional advertising items, such as LED Acrylic Signs, Lightbox Signs, and LED Stand, based on this property.
- Aesthetics: Gorgeous colors, high brightness, superb craftsmanship, mirror effect, no wrinkles, no seams, and other materials cannot be matched on the market.
- Fire resistance: no spontaneous combustion and self-extinguishing;
- Rationality: Reasonable design; rain and moisture resistance; open structure for easy maintenance. Acrylic signage and displays are made upon request. Display things with your company’s logo.
- Simple to clean: Rain may be naturally clean, or the scrub can be cleaned with dish soap and a soft cloth.
- Recyclability: high recyclability, as evidenced by rising environmental consciousness.
- Temperature resistance: It can endure temperatures as high as 70 °C and as low as -50 °C.
Beneftis of Using Arcylic Signage
Acrylic Can Be Customized to Fit Almost Any Situation
The ability to modify the form of an acrylic signage is a critical product feature. So easy processing features of acrylic materials can be tailored to different needs to complete the modeling of variable planning, notably the acrylic sign producing some departmental branding and manufacturer movement according to the organization’s demand for extra modeling.
And acrylic signage must have a wicked shaping function to fully satisfy this demand. Bending a slanted sign holder is one example. The box is divided using an L- or T-shaped sign. With custom size and as vertical or horizontal office depot acrylic sign holder.
Enhance Your Branding
Business signage is a simple yet efficient technique for informing clients about a physical shop and the items and services it offers. There are several materials and methods for creating signs. Signage, whether made of wood, metal, plastic, cardboard, or neon, will always add significantly to your sales.
You may quickly personalize acrylic signage to suit your company’s logo or advertising information by changing the colors, fonts, and pictures. It is critical to establish your company’s essence in the minds of your potential and present clients. When consumers understand your brand, they are more likely to buy from you and remember your company, which will come in handy the next time they need or desire comparable items or services. Then acrylic signage can be accented for a “corporate look.” Businesses can boost sales with acrylic signage.
Acrylic is a Low-cost Material with a High-quality Appearance.
Acrylic plexiglass is less expensive than metal, steel, or aluminum. However, they are reasonably priced. The material has a lot of appealing properties, therefore when compared to timber signs and composite material signs, which may both be expensive, acrylic is a more cheap material choice. Acrylic signage, the ideal material for a professional, clean, modern appearance, are widely used in workplaces of all kinds, showrooms, and hotel receptions; we’ve even developed some for residences.
Acrylic Signages are Extremely Adaptable
Because the creative concepts are unlimited. Acrylic, often known as plexiglass, is available in a variety of colors and opacities. Backlit signs, pop-up stands, display cases and boxes, high-end product shop displays, and environment and navigation signs, including flower boxes, cosmetic drawers, and jewelry display holders, only convey half of the tale. The product is divided into two parts: the display rack and the sign, which work together to optimize the application while emphasizing the impacts of advertising and the physical experience.
Lightweight and Long-lasting
The longevity of acrylic signage is an excellent characteristic. It will not shatter like glass due to its hardness. It also provides substantial resilience to all types of weather, which is useful for outdoor or interior signs. Even while acrylic is more difficult to work with than glass, it is lot lighter, making it easier to handle, transport, and install anywhere you want. All of these characteristics enable acrylic to outlast any other signage material. If you want to invest in signage and advertising, acrylic is the way to go.
To Learn More About Acrylic Signage, Contact Us!
Make sure you do some research before beginning to design and create new acrylic signage. An Phat Signs & Designs is available to address any of your inquiries and provide further details on available signage alternatives, such as decorating signs and graphics. To learn more about this beautiful type of signage, get in touch with us right now.
If you’d like to learn more about the many sign services we provide, or if you’re ready to get started on your next project, please contact us at An Phat Signs Studio. You can look at some of our recent work to get a fair idea of what we provide, and then contact us by phone, Facebook, Zalo, or email to inquire. We eagerly await your response.
- Contact An Phat via our Hotline and Zalo: 0566-7676-79
- Our Facebook: An Phat Signs and Designs
- Our Email: email@example.com