What is Reverse Channel Letter Sign?
Reverse channel letters (also called back lit, halo lit, rear illuminated, or reverse lit channel letter) are the opposite. The light shines through the back of the channel letters. This indicates that they are positioned slightly away from the building’s wall, allowing light to shine through and illuminate the letters, generating a halo kind of light.
What are the Reverse Lit Channel Letters Specifications?
If you intend to commission reverse lit channel letter signs, you need understand know a little about how they are fabricated and what the measurements are of a traditional sign. This will allow you to be more effectively in describe your signage design.
Reverse channel letter signs requires a lot of work. Some of the components and their specs are as follows:
- Face: Usually made of 0.080 aluminum, it may be painted whatever color you like. A routed face, which utilizes acrylic push-through, can be used to improve customization. To understand more about what your trustworthy sign business has to offer, contact us for more information.
- Side: A reverse lighted channel letter is normally 5-15 cm deep and made of 0.063 aluminum. The sides are welded to the face and then painted to match or contrast with the face color.
- LED Lighting: All reverse illuminated letters have lighting. LED bulbs come in a variety of colors, but white is the most commonly used to make text and graphics stand out. Colors may be added to lights by applying a vinyl film to the back of the letter, where the light shines through.
- Power Supply: This is what powers all of the little LED bulbs in each character. You have a few alternatives, such as a remote power supply or wiring through the raceway mount, if available.
- Inside: To maximize the reflected surfaces, the inside of the channel letter is painted white.
- Back: The back of reverse lighted channel lettering is clear. Most businesses utilize some sort of translucent plastic. To color the plastic, vinyl films can be added.
Advantages of Reverse Lit Channel Letter
Why should you go for reverse illuminated channel letters for your company? The reality is that they do look cool. They also have a handful of advantages over the competition:
- Reverse illuminated channel letters are incredibly light and easy to install.
- The materials are long-lasting, weather-resistant, and durable.
- Ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- LED lights are environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
- Your business is more visible during the day and easier to spot at nighttime.
- Channel letters may be modified in numbers of ways. Choose the best size, color, text, location, and light effect for your business.
- The halo effect of reverse lit channel lettering is visually appealing and provides a refined, inviting atmosphere.
You may use reverse lit channel letters for any type of business, whether you operate a bar, a bank, a hotel, a salon, a gym, a restaurant or something in between. We’ve seen them on grocery shop signage, warehouse signs, and even industrial park entry monument signs. Feel free to be creative.
Because they are customisable, you may change the size of the letters to make them visible from a larger distance. An Phat Signs & Designs guarantees that all of the signs we produce are structurally sound and tastefully designed, so you can make an impression with reverse channel letter signs.
Looking for Reverse Channel Letters for your business?
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of reverse channel letter signs and how they might be used in your business. Reverse lit channel letters may be utilized for any type of company, so why not think about getting one for yours? It might be the competitive advantage you’re looking for.
We are a sign company in Ho Chi Minh City that provides sign designs, custom sign manufacture, and professional sign installation. We offer eye-catching interior and exterior signage, wall murals, and window graphics.
An Phat Signs and Designs offers a modern facility with high-quality equipment that allows us to print, laminate, and computer cut your graphics with remarkable detail and precision for your channel letter signs and many other types of advetising signage.
Our sign production division now has new CNC routing and painting technology that allows us to cut and paint everything from acrylic to brushed metal. We can computer calculate accurate stud placements for pin mounted and offset text and logo mounts using the automated cutting process.
Our Staff Includes Customer Service Estimators, Graphic Designers,
Sign Fabricators and Installers
We don’t subcontract your sign project because we don’t have to – and don’t wish to! When it comes to making signs and graphics, we have exceptionally high standards for fabrication, print quality, and cutting accuracy. It is because we deal directly with our customers and fully anticipate them to be pleased with our work and come back with us over and over again.
Many sign companies use outsourced sign makers because they lack the necessary equipment and ability to create in-house. Because outsourcers’ standards are not the same as ours, we produce at our own facility because we know we can manage quality and turnaround time. Our whole company is based in HCM City and works directly for us and you!
We Use High-Quality Materials That Look Better and Last Longer
than the Low-Priced Alternatives
Although low-quality vinyls and laminates may appear to be less expensive, they might fact cost more than high-quality alternatives! Other sign companies use them since they can offer them at a low cost, and your business may be unimportant to them.
We select premium materials since they provide superior printed output and stay much longer – especially outside. Premium products with UV protecting laminates continue to survive when other signs and graphics fade, peel, or turn black. When you consider the cost per year of life, our signs are a superior long-term investment!
Our team of proessionals will guide you through the process to find the perfect sign or graphics product for your condition and location. We have a wide variety of materials, sizes, colors, and styles to choose from, and our friendly and knowledgeable team of staff can assist you in determining what is ideal for you and your brand or business.